Friday, June 25, 2010

Volleyball on the Boardwalk

I play in a league every Thursday on the boardwalk on Market Slip. This is beach volleyball folks. I'm talking sand beneath the toes, a good ole fashion hose to wash the sand from your toes.. truly a good time. So one thing I noticed about myself this time around is my timidness to the ball. I would hit it but most of the time I found myself crouching like a baby. I need some work. The point I'm trying to make here is that you don't have to be in a league to play. When the courts are not being use, one can use them as they wish. Start your own volleyball game and then afterwards grab some drinks and some food on the boardwalk where you will find some great restaurants and even some clubs. This is a Saint John Suzy must do experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment