Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On a Night like Tonight




Today I think I would like to talk about they city at night because I think it's quite worthy of mention. Saint John is such a historic city. When the night falls it's history sheds anew with flashy restaurants and cool bars. If there is nothing going on at the boardwalk stage then a good idea would be chcek out the many establishments along the boardwalk.

My personal favorite is Grannans on Friday night. The place is packed with a maritime vibe that is so unique to this city. Afterwards I usually check out the Alehouse and then head over to Cougars and Boilerworks then finish up at Pepper Pub. I go from patio to patio in hopes of hearing my favorite song. I usually always do.

If it's not a bumpin' boardwalk night then I usually hit up Taco Pica for some salsa dancing or grab some food and drinks at one of the many bars on Prince William, Water, and King Street. All are filled with many to choose from.

When in town, be sure to get in some nightlife. From live music, concerts, theatre, and some great food in drink, you are sure to have a good time

-Saint John Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment