Monday, March 8, 2010

A Beautiful Weekend

It was a beautiful weekend in Saint John. Come Friday, all the talk was about the plus nine we were to get on Saturday. Boy was it delivered! I woke up, looked out the window and bestowed upon me was sunlight! Finally .. and not the wintry sunlight that we'd been getting for the past 5 months, no no this was definitely spring sunlight. Even the air was fresh like spring. I wore my shorts and a sweatshirt all day. People were out walking everywhere. The Irving Nature Park was in full swing. Both dog parks in Saint John and in Quispamsis were very busy. Saturday night, I checked out a few spots for nibblies and drinks. We have some of the best restaurants I swear. So there you have it folks on a nice day check out the Irving Nature Park and follow it by one of our great restaurants. Guaranteed to be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment