Monday, March 15, 2010

Clocks spring ahead an hour, Suzy loses an hour of sleep

For those of you who didn't change your clocks this morning, i bet you have some pretty mad bosses. I was fortunate enough to remember. I lost an hour of sleep last night but woke up surprisingly refreshed this morning. I am so excited for Wednesday!! ST PATTYS DAY

This weekend was a great weekend. I went to check out some of the live music at O'learys Pub and even got up to play a quick acoustic set with Ryan Smith who plays in the acoustic section of the Irish bar. Saint Patrick's Day is coming up sooner than later. There were many celebrations this past weekend pertaining to the Irish holiday. I keep getting alot of questions as to what is going on this St. Patty's Day. Well be rest assured, there will be lots to do in Canada's oldest Irish city. The Irish Canadian Culture Society offers a great calendar of events pertaining to this Irish holiday: http://www.newirelandnb.ca/Events/Events-Saint-John-area.html

I hope you all have a safe and jolly Saint Patrick's Day.
-Saint John Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment