Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Did someone say coffee?

I am a coffee drinker. I don't get heavy duty into the lattes and creme de la cremes. I'm more of a double double kind of girl from Tims. That being said a little creme de la creme isn't nice once in a while.

Although there are many coffee shops in Saint John, there are three that rule the uptown core. When visiting Saint John city centre, these are the coffee tycoons you will come across.

We have our local Java Moose which is located in the Saint John City Market as well as on Prince William Street, McAllister Place, and their new West side location. They have all sorts of different coffees to choose from. Ones that sound more like a decadent desert or a milkshake rather than a black coffee. I definitely reccomend Java Moose. http://www.javamoose.com/ is their website. You can check them out.

Starbucks is another fine establishment that we have here in our city. With a location in Brunswick Square, East Point Shopping Centre, and McAllister Place Mall, you are always close to getting that vento latte that you've been waiting for all day. I like Startbucks. It's a real treat for me. I always feel somewhat classy when sipping from the cup. Probably because the girls from Sex in the City all do it. Suzy in the Saint John City... I like it.

Last but certainly not least, there is Tim Hortons. I love Tim Hortons because where can you buy a coffee for $1.35 and have it in your hand in 10 seconds? The Tim Hortons in Brunswick Square, thats where. I pay and I receive immediately. There are Tim Hortons all over the uptown core of Saint John. One in Brunswick Square, Market Square, King Street, Union Street... The list goes on. Not to mention, they are located all around greater Saint John.

There you have it folks. Coffee is good. It's what keeps us awake during the day, it's what puts a smile on our faces in 7 am in traffic. And now you know where to get it. So next time you're in line, I want a large 3 milk , half sugar. Thanks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment